New York Comic Con Meetup:
Its that time of year again! The leaves are turning, the air is crisp, and there is the smell of geekdom in the air. Join SherlockNYC in some fun events planned for Comic Con weekend.
Saturday, October 13th:
Sherlock Cosplay Photoshoot and Meetup
Time: TBD (Likely 5pm)
Location: TBD (Likely South Concourse)
Put on your best striped sweater and purple shirt and cosplay with SherlockNYC. All Sherlock cosplay welcome (from Canon to Granada to BBC to Elementary etc). Location and time are to be determined the week of Comic Con (due to programming) but at least one location will be inside the Javits Center where a badge is required. All those who RSVP will be emailed and kept informed of updates on location and time.
Sunday, October 14th:
Screening of The Great Mouse Detective
Location: The Producer’s Club
358 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
Quickly Dawson! We have to stop Rattigan! On Sunday, SherlockNYC will be having a screening of The Great Mouse Detective at the Producer’s Club, just a short walk away from the Javits Center. Cosplay is always welcome and encouraged!
At 9am we will be offering a breakfast of tea and nibbles and then will screen the movie at 10am, allowing plenty of time for everyone to enjoy a full day at New York Comic Con.
Price: $15- For breakfast and the movie
Payment can be made through Paypal to email@example.com.
In the message indicate that this is for the Great Mouse Detective Screening or just NYCC.
If you can only pay via cash you must email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before you can RSVP.
Seating is limited (only 50!) so buy your tickets soon!
We look forward to seeing everyone at New York Comic Con! This is shaping up to be a very fun weekend!
Questions or comments: email@example.com
Poster credit to our designer Amanda
- sirtearex likes this
- yaraffinity likes this
- ahorsenamedmax likes this
- littlehalo likes this
- iagonolikecrackers likes this
- aslongasonecanthink reblogged this from friend2friend08
- ladyheliotrope likes this
- hooligan-in-the-tardis reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes
- quietly-amused likes this
- aesthetic-dissonance likes this
- busy-old-fool likes this
- underthemoorishwallyes likes this
- terrilynnee likes this
- itlightsmyfire likes this
- curtains-are-my-friend reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes
- aubre-rose reblogged this from sherlocknyc
- sherlocknyc reblogged this from sherlocknyc
- lizzieab reblogged this from holligenet
- lizzieab likes this
- a-personal-jab likes this
- naterpie reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes and added:
- naterpie likes this
- scarletjedi likes this
- crypticrose reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes
- captainvoiddrake likes this
- armandoooo likes this
- theforgottenfable likes this
- ci-i1ck3n likes this
- feministbitchpurse reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes and added:
- gingerthon reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes
- sherlock-fanfic-overload likes this
- ariodat reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes
- switchnowipaddoodler likes this
- lostwithoutmyconsultingdetective likes this
- whose-legs-are-these likes this
- autumnparis likes this
- holligenet reblogged this from bakerstreetbabes and added:
- holligenet likes this
- bakerstreetbabes reblogged this from sherlocknyc
- voirdiree likes this
- iamvaliente likes this
- thereisamethodtothemadness likes this
- winterlake25 likes this
- unpopulartextpost reblogged this from sherlocknyc
- evilplotting reblogged this from sonnelittle and added:
- it-doesnt-do-wood-sherlock likes this
- sonnelittle reblogged this from tragicdesigner444
- sonnelittle likes this
- bigfangirl reblogged this from sherlocknyc
- anwen-harper likes this