Okay, so after some lovely people replied to my post and put my mind at rest…I am going to make this Sherlopalooza happen for me.
Trying to ignore how I’ll probably have to walk around London on my own that Saturday night. A place I have been 3 times in my life and have next to no knowledge about getting around it.
Is that because you have to wait for something, or just that you’ll have to travel around London alone, cause usually you can find people going your way at these things, and people often hang out before/after so I’m sure you’ll find someone to hang out with/something to do :)
But yay! It’s gonna be so much fun.
I’ve heard talk of quite a few after “parties” being planned, so there will be plenty of people around :)!
- curlyfoureyes reblogged this from almalore and added:
- intodistantmemories reblogged this from almalore and added:
- rox712 likes this
- almalore reblogged this from intodistantmemories and added:
- vicivefallen likes this
- octopus-muffin likes this
- bakerstreetbabes reblogged this from almalore and added:
- intodistantmemories posted this